How We Keep Uniform Rentals Clean and Green
Being Green - It’s A Way of Life
At WW Uniform Service, having clean and green uniforms isn’t just a practice on Earth Day, we are committed to that practice every day. By being a uniform company that dedicates itself to bringing you sustainability, not only are you getting the best that we have product-wise, you are also working with a company that cares more than just the business side of things.
As stewards of our environment, we take part in many green initiatives including:
- Recycling - Not only do we recycle cardboard and plastics, we also recycle 35,000 to 45,000 hangers each week.
- Biodegradable Soaps - All of our soaps and detergents are naturally based, sustainable, and have been thoroughly lab tested.
- Reduced Water Use - Our computer-controlled washers allow us to recycle more than 30% of our water.
- Energy Efficient Lighting - our facilities are equipped with high-efficiency lighting, reducing our carbon footprint.
- Clean Water Act (CWA) Compliance - WW Uniform Service holds permanent wastewater permits with the EPA.
Learn more about our sustainability practices and what it means for you!
Keeping Uniforms Clean and Green Is All In The Details
When you come to WW Uniform Service for your uniform needs, you’ll tell our difference is in the details when it comes to being clean and green. To see the difference, and to work with a local uniform provider that cares about the environment, contact us today!