At WW Uniforms, we are dedicated to staying connected with our community and representing our name in the industry. We are always looking to improve ourselves and grow as a company, and we couldn’t do that without our community!
Our Long-Standing Relationships
As a family-owned business, we prioritize long-standing relationships. Our place in the community is important, and we are members of several associations and local chambers. Here’s what they are and what they’re committed to:
- TRSA: this organization supports the laundry industry by promoting a more environmentally conscious community. They share information about being more environmentally safe and friendly.
- CSC Network: has a mission to help independents stay independent. They offer a number of resources, including access to exclusive training.
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Institute offers the best tools available for the laundry and dry cleaning industries.
- Apparel Services Network: enhances our brand recognition and advanced inventory control. ASN’s concerns lie with customer loyalty and satisfaction. They are committed to building relationships set in trust, honesty, and integrity.
- Better Business Bureau: provides the public with information on business and charities
- Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce: a large regional chamber that represents the business communities of Wallingford, North Haven, and surrounding areas.
- Midstate Chamber of Commerce: connects businesses and communities throughout central Connecticut.
Certifications and Awards
We were recently awarded the Heritage Award from the Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce! The Heritage Award is given to companies for their history, legacy, support of the Quinnipiac Chamber, and community involvement. WW was proud to accept this award at the Quinnipiac Chamber’s Annual Meeting and Awards Celebration Dinner. Additionally, WW Uniforms is a Gurtler Certified Hygienically Clean Industrial HACCP Compliant facility. This means that we meet the quantified, validated standard and measure for hygienically clean textiles in North America – and have since 2011.
WW will continue serving you high-quality uniforms and service thanks to the support we get from our community associations; giving us access to so many tools and resources to get our company the best it can be!
Interested in learning more about our high-quality uniforms? With these organizations backing us, you’ll feel the difference in the details. Contact us today!